BI-STOP™ (Patent Pending)
Small Diameter Intervention & Isolation System
STATS BI-STOP™ small bore intervention and isolation service provides a unique process that has been developed to address problems with small bore pipework that have absent or limited isolation facilities. The process enables small bore pipework and branches to be isolated, cut and terminated with a full bore valve whilst the system remains live. This patent pending product range has been specifically designed for small bore pipework, nominal size ranges from ¾” to 3″ with a pressure range of class 150# (20 bar working).
• Eliminates the need for system shutdown.
• Innovative equipment design addresses all the destruct and construct requirements including proof testing.
• Provides a cost effective means of installing additional system isolation valves or tie-in branches.
• Provides a cost effective method of terminating dead leg branches or destructing redundant pipework and equipment.
• Allows redundant pipework and systems to be safely decommissioned without production outage.
• Suitable for permanent or temporary tie-in, pipework re-routing and spool section repair.
• Unplanned outage and maintenance costs eliminated or reduced.
|• The process enables small bore pipework and branches to be isolated, cut and terminated with a system specified full bore valve whilst the system remains live.|